Rosalind Franklin, an expert on coal and carbons, leaves her homeland of England to embark on a new opportunity in Paris--where she learns the experimental skill that will change the course of her career.
History Science Theatre Podcast is a production of Matheatre (www.matheatre.com). We use live theatre to tell stories that inspire excitement about math and science.
Patreon.com/matheatre; Facebook.com/MatheatreSTEAM; Instagram: matheatre_steam
- Script by Ricky Coates and Sadie Bowman
- Music and lyrics by Sadie Bowman
- Edited by Ricky Coates
- Outtro orchestration by Joe McMorrow
Featuring (in order of appearance):
- Sadie Bowman as Rosalind Franklin
- Llysa Holland as Adrienne Weill
- Andrew Litzky as Jacques Mering
- Ricky Coates as Vittorio Luzzati
Llysa Holland and Andrew Litzky are the "artistic instigators" of the Seattle-based company, theater simple. Their podcast, Park Bench, invites people to "have a seat and have chat" and is currently exploring the civic issues of VOTING, CITIZENSHIP and CREATIVITY in their mini-series Covid Conversations. You can find theater simple’s Park Bench podcast on Podbean or at theatersimple.org. They hope you think globally and act locally.
Stay tuned for Episode Two!