Rosalind's first day at King's College yields quite a few surprises.
History Science Theatre Podcast is a production of Matheatre (www.matheatre.com). We use live theatre to tell stories that inspire excitement about math and science.
Patreon.com/matheatre; Facebook.com/MatheatreSTEAM; Instagram: matheatre_steam
- Script by Ricky Coates and Sadie Bowman;
- Music and lyrics by Sadie Bowman;
- Edited by Ricky Coates;
- Outtro orchestration by Joe McMorrow
Featuring (in order of appearance):
- Sadie Bowman as Rosalind Franklin
- Charlie Borchert as The Opinionated Passerby
- Chris Martinez as JT Randall
- Alec Schillinger as Raymond Gosling
- Sam Kean as Maurice Wilkins
Charlie Borchert is a member of the Retro-futurist art rock band Bad September, weaving narratives of desire and loss in a steampunk world careening into war. Their latest album, “The Second Opium Wars” tells the story of the Great War between East and West, chronicling the rise and fall of the mighty Transnational Relay and exploring themes of dreams, loss, and mechanization. You can hear this album and more by Bad September at badseptember.bandcamp.com.
Alec Schillinger composes and produces electronic music under the name Companion Jams. You can find Alec on twitter at @CompanionJams and on youtube, soundcloud, and bandcamp! You can even commission Companion Jams for all your original electronic music needs.
Stay tuned for Episode Four!